Parent Participation Preschools are founded on the principle of learning through play. Our carefully crafted programs enable children to explore their first school setting freely and safely in a quality, engaging and collaborative environment.
Parent Participation Preschools are different than other preschools because our parents are directly involved. Parents have the opportunity to be with their child one or twice a month in the classroom, to have a say in the administration of their child’s school and to attend monthly evening meetings with free parenting education and school business discussions. Parent Participation Preschools are a great place for both children and parents to learn new skills, meet new friends and take the first steps together in a school setting.
What will your child gain from attending a Parent Participation Preschool?
- A quality educational experience
- An atmosphere in which curiosity and creativity are encouraged
- The highest adult/child ratios of any preschool setting
- The chance to enjoy having a parent, grandparent or caregiver sharing time in the classroom, once or twice a month
- The opportunity to build friendships with other children and feel part of a caring community of teachers, classmates and duty parents
What benefits will parents receive from a Parent Participation Preschool?
- The opportunity to be an active partner in your child’s education
- The opportunity to share classroom time with your child and other children of the same age
- The opportunity to increase parenting skills and share experiences about raising children at parent education sessions
- The ability to have a direct say in the administration of the school and vote on school policies
- A chance to meet other parent, make new friends and feel part of friendly community